Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Today, you may be in the midst of a major crisis in your life, your marriage or your career. Perhaps, your life is just “there”, you are going through the motions with little or no satisfaction. There is however, good news! You are in control! You are in charge! You have the ability to take action and make life the way you really want it to be. If what you have been doing is not getting the results you want, get help!
Have you tried our tips for living passionately ever-after?
Do not waste another day!
The staff at our counseling center is ready, willing and able to help you make the positive changes that will enable you to live your life, marriage and/or career passionately ever after! Give us a call, now!
Friendly office hours
Passionately Ever After Counseling Center has hours available by appointment only:
Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(Lunchtime appointments are available to accommodate your busy schedule.)
- The Five Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman
- The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
- Intimacy & Desire by David Schnarch
- Safe Haven Marriage by Archibald D. Hart
- The Love Dare by Stephen & Alex Kendrick
- Too Good to Leave Too Bad to Stay
- Fireproof by Kirk Cameron and Erin Bethea